BTSS Support Group
We know that those who have been affected by a brain tumour are often the best source of support and information for others in similar situations. At our monthly BTSS Support Group meetings @SGH Learning Space and BTSS Parent’s Support Groups, we welcome new friends to share experiences and knowledge, ask question or simply chat to others who have been affected; and gain strength from being part of our community.
When do we meet?
- Every second saturday of the month 10 am to 12 pm
- We are open to meet new friends outside scheduled meetings when required
Where do we meet?
- Our meetings are held at The Learning Space at SGH Block 6 Level 1 unless otherwise specified.
- Please contact us prior to your visit so that we can provide more details.
What to expect from a BTSS Support Group
- Welcome and Introduction of BTSS and new members
- Bonding Activities
- Education (Sharing, Training, or Talks)
- Refreshment and Informal Interaction
Who may attend?
- brain tumour patients
- family members,
- healthcare professionals or
- anyone with a passion for help the Brain Tumour community in Singapore.
Telephone Support Group
Starting February 2020, we have initiated a Telephone Support Group for patients, survivors and caregivers. We connect with each other using the ZOOM platform on every 3 Saturdays at 9 a.m. If you are interested to join us, please contact us at 8738 5669 or drop an email to [email protected]