We know that those who have been affected by a brain tumour are often the best source of support and information for others in similar situations. At our monthly BTSS Support Group meetings, we welcome new friends to share experiences and knowledge, ask question or simply chat with others who have been affected; and gain strength from being part of our community.
When do we meet?
- Every second Saturday of the month 10.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
- We are open to meet new friends outside scheduled meetings when required
Where do we meet?
- Trio Building, Level 2 Drama Room, 11 Sam Leong Road, Singapore 207903
- For those unable to attend the physical session, you may join us virtually via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 869 1395 1122
What to expect from a BTSS Support Group
- Welcome and Introduction of BTSS and new members
- Bonding Activities
- Education (Sharing, Training, or Talks)
Who may attend?
- brain tumour patients
- family members
- healthcare professionals or
- anyone with a passion for help the Brain Tumour community in Singapore.
We knew cancer is scary but it was something we didn’t imagine we’ll ever have to worry about.. until we had to deal with it face to face when Lana was diagnosed with brain cancer.. other than devastation, we were feeling incredibly lost – we knew nothing of how to go thru with our situation.. And BTSS thru Melissa and her team, was the 1st to reach out to us and provided support that we so desparately need at the time. Having a community that can totally relate to what you were going thru is truly a blessing.. amidst pain and suffering was a beautiful sense of belongingness – knowing that you are not alone..The activities and programs they have were not only enjoyed by Lana but by our whole family – it was a village supporting each other and rallying for each other. Thank you BTSS! No matter where in the world we are we will never forget all the love and support you have extended to our family! More power and God Bless!
~ Kristine Jugo-Gerona (Caregiver)
Check the schedule of Support Group meetings here