Thank you for your interest in supporting the Brain Tumour Society (Singapore) Limited. Your donation will help us reach out and support more patients and their families.
You may donate to us through the following ways:
Use your mobile banking app to scan the following PayNow QR code to donate.
Alternatively, you can log in to your respective bank (online banking or mobile banking app), click on PayNow icon and follow the steps as shown below:
- On Send Via drop-down list, select UEN.
- On UEN, key in 201912577E
- Brain Tumour Society (Singapore) Limited will automatically appear if UEN is keyed in correctly.
- Click Next to enter donation amount.
- At UEN / Bill Reference Number, donor should key in name (UEN if corporate) and contact number, so that we could contact you to issue a receipt. Click Next.
- Transaction is completed, donor will receive a text message.
- Donors must have a PayNow profile for the transaction to be completed.
2. Internet Bank Transfer
Please transfer to
- Brain Tumour Society (Singapore) Limited
- Bank Name: Maybank Singapore Limited
- Bank Account Number: 04181070878
After you have donated, please send us a copy / screenprint of your bank transfer to [email protected] to inform us.
3. Donation platforms
Contribute to us from any of the following platforms:
You may make regular donations through GIRO. Click here to download the form.
Generally, we do not encourage donation via cheques as bank charges will be incurred. Please give us a call at 9687 3922 if you are mailing the cheque to us at the address below. All cheques should be made payable to “Brain Tumour Society (Singapore) Limited”. Please include the following details at the back of the cheque:
- Name of donor/company
- Contact Number
- Mailing address if an official official is required
Kindly send your cheque to Brain Tumour Society (Singapore) Limited, 10 Raeburn Park #02-08 Singapore 088702.
Tax deductible receipts may be requested for donations of $100 and above by furnishing donor’s name and NRIC number to [email protected] with proof of donation (example screenshots) so that donor’s particulars can be send to IRAS for next April’s Income Tax Assessment. Please also leave your email address or contact number if you like us to send acknowledgement of receipt of your donation to you.
We welcome fund-raising initiatives too!
As individuals, there may be limits to how much we can give… but we can rally those around us to give as well! For example, BTSS pediatric beneficiary Celeste Chang wanted to raise funds for BTSS, so she hand painted canvas bags and sold them, raising a total of $2140!
Fund Raising Appeal by BTSS pediatric beneficiary Celeste Chang: “Hi everyone, I hope to raise funds for BTSS by selling…Posted by Brain Tumour Society Singapore on Thursday, October 5, 2017
Feel free to contact us if you have any fund-raising initiatives of your own!
If you have any questions about donating to BTSS, do not hesitate to contact us at 9687 3922 or by email [email protected].